How Does Video Drive Traffic , Increase Ad Performance, Better Customer Engagements, Grow Customers Satisfaction and Expectation ?
Today , right now, your customers are using their mobile device over 50% of the time to see your business online. Searching, shopping, buying, setting appointments or reservations, addresses , phone numbers, coupons, specials as well as your video content.
Content is king and video is the #1 proven channel that the majority human beans favor on every continent and in your home town, local zip code.
Most of your customers remain connected if you share video with them regarding your business, offerings, staff, customer satisfaction and reviews. If you don’t have video engagements you stand to lose 25% of your online visiting customers. They simply like video.
Video marketing is about driving your business with interesting and relevant content, not just Adwords. Both work well together and should provide an uptick in clicks and engagements.
Stats Worth Reading
- Forrester reported a 200%+ growth in click through when video is used.
- Aberdeen, a research firm, reported a 41% increase in traffic when video is used. Additionally video is 53 times more likely to be pushed to the first page of Google search results than text. – Aberdeen
- Video is the preferred method of learning about everything! Your customers are 4 times more interested in video than reading your blogs. Video is #1 – Wistia.
- Video traffic is growing at 26% per year since 2015. – Cisco
- Mobile video traffic exceeds 50% of the total mobile traffic as of 2014. That’s a 69% increase in one year.
- Go Mobi
- 45% of all App Traffic is video.
- You Tube accounts for more than 40-60% of all video traffic daily.
Summary - If you use video in your web pages, product offerings, landing pages, you will see a uptick in customer interest and loyalty. Make your videos personal, make them with the idea each person who is watching is special and their time is valued, so make it real, make it less formal, make it funny or sad, but allow people to get to know you and your company and how you do what you do. Its OK many will find it rewarding to watch you and your team and the stories that follow.
There are many good online pointers listed in GOOGLE for production and professional look and feel. But even your IPhone video will work if you follow a few smart ideas. .
Video works. Video is 10,000 words spoken in the video rather than 1000 written words. Readers around the globe prefer video. Go on ...turn on the switch, stop worrying about things, your audience might surprise you with a very large increase in visits, views, engagements, likes , reviews and purchases. That sounds really nice !
CEO Push Mobile Media